Saturday, September 27, 2008

Welcoming baby Todd to the family..

Ladies and Gentleman....We, Adam and Tonya, would like to introduce to you the newest member of the Todd family. DUKE TODD:

If only you could see his eyes in person-they're gorgeously turquoise

WAAAA BAT DOG!!!

He loves his daddy (but he loves mommy more)

His first nap on his spongebob blanky

And his first bath.


Congratulations Kent and Karen, you are now the proud grandparents of 2 puppies and a baby on the way. (But always remember, we gave you the FIRST grandson) ;)

3 comments:

Rachey said...

I love him!

RyGuy said...

I'm just glad that you guys can become crazy dog lovers like us so the family doesn't think we're so wierd.

brandiniboy said...

I live in a two bedroom apartment with no yard. I plan on having a dog as soon as i get a YARD! Even though you unknowingly stole the name I planned to use on my future dog, you made a good choice with the chocolate lab. Thats awesome!