Tuesday, October 16, 2007

tonya's message

Hey hey family I gotta admit I'm still not sure how this whole thing works, and how all our blogs connect to each other and all that...BUT I'm continuing on in faith that it'll all work out in the end. Sigh. A quick note on life as me: Oh that we all could live in Rexburg, Idaho! I know, I know it's so much more glamorous than Virginia/D.C. and San Diego but don't be too jealous, it's a sin. It's chilling down, it's snowed a couple times but hasn't stuck so all is well. For those of you who might not know (such as grandparents should they read this) I am Relief Society President in my student ward here, so along with that, classes, and hours spent on the phone each day with Adam, I'm a pretty busy lady! All the above is going well however, and I get to go home in 10 days for Dave and Jackie's wedding, to see the fam-diggity, and of course Adam so I'm counting down to that right now. Life is as usual, can't say there's too too much excitement. My classes are mostly all pretty great. I officially love my major and am tickled pink that I've finally found something I really enjoy and can actually say I like going to class every day and doing my work for them--for the most part, they're not all a joy, don't get me wrong. I have discovered a new passion for reading (mostly children's literature at the moment of course) and usually put off all else so I can do so. My roommates and I get along alright. Although they're not my usual crowd, we do get along and sometimes have fun within the apartment. My friends have all ditched me on account of boyfriends/girlfriends/they all live on the other side of campus...SOO my cell phone is literally my life-line to all humanity and sanction outside this blessed state. That's my life in a nutshell, I miss you all, and I hope we can all keep track of this thing and keep it updated!
Love, Ton

No comments: