Monday, November 10, 2008

BORED!!!!!

well down here i have been bored in old california! the weather has been off and on cold hot cold hot. lately we have been freezing and it has rained more than it did in total of last year and to add to that it is freezing inside the house because we have no roof and walls ill see if i could possibly post some pics. the only excitment i have to look forward to is the same as tons (uncle keith). and then after that its boring till tonya and adam come unless they dont bring duke then it will be boring(hint: BRING DUKE!!!!!) my life has been friendless cuz my bfflmnfpo(after the bff i was just making up whatever) has blown me off a lot so yep! tyler you crazy and should just stop blogging cuz the things you say make me think really hard. Im reeeaalllllyyyyyyy excited for ryan and rachel but mostly just for me because im going to be a uncle! if you have decided for a name yet tell me if not name it justin or a variation of it for you favorite sibling(justin). I would just like to say that if i die for some strange reason i love all of you and give one fourth of my money to tanner another one fourth to r and rs baby another one fourth to roxy and the last one fourth to duke bye the family down here is going to lourdes haha loosers bye!!!!

4 comments:

Rachey said...

So how much is this inheritance? If we get another dog can we get a bigger chunk of it?

RyGuy said...

I don't feel sorry for you.

The Todds said...

so justin if i'm getting the picture right here, you only care for babies and dogs...that's messed up.
rach i'm guessing the inheritance is about $8 dollars total, which means that you guys are already capitalizing on your two shares totalling $4...let's not be selfish here with this second dog business.

brandiniboy said...

What if I get a dog? Can I enter the market while the gettin's good? At this point I'd rather have Lourdes though, however Diegos in Provo has helped fill my Mexican food vacancy. Every city should have a good mexican family i think.