Saturday, November 3, 2007

Bored on a Saturday Night

Not much to report for Ryan and I. We've had a boring couple of weeks as Ryan has been preparing for his second set of exams. He studies all the time, and I try to keep myself busy with work and friends. I still miss him during these times though.

My job is going well, I work in a department primarily focused on investments, acquisitions and finance. Right now I am learning a lot about the finance aspects which is pretty interesting (and never something I thought I would be doing) but I'm hoping to get more involved in the acquisitions and investments in the future. All in all I really like my job (despite the occasional annoying co worker) and I'm happier here than I've ever been with a company before. There are a lot of younger people like me, which keeps things fun. If you want to know where I actual work, check out http://www.avalonbay.com/

We are still in love with DC and are enjoying Fall right now. The Fall here lasts a lot longer than it did in Colorado or Utah. The leaves have been changing for about a month now, and still probably have another month to go before they are all gone. Winter doesn't really start here until December from what we hear.

Ryan is at the libary tonight, so I am maybe gonna go to a movie with a friend. Just for fun I am attaching a few pics of our place.

No comments: