Wednesday, November 21, 2007

No Lobbyists For Me!

Before everyone starts speaking about me in hushed concerned voices, I'd like to state that I definitely do not support Hillary Clinton. Turns out her campaign is primarily funded by lobbyists and special interest groups and that is NOT okay with me! I want a president who is supported by and beholden to the people, not extremists on either side.

So, even though he didn't appear on my list, I'm a Barack girl all the way. He refuses to take money from special interest groups, even when it means that his campaign isn't as profitable as Hillary's. And, he's an idealist, and so am I, so I love him.

If you can't tell by now, Ryan and I are wanting to feel more connected to everyone since we're far away on the East Coast, so we'd definitely love to hear from you guys more, as Ryan has so clearly stated. Ha ha. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: