Friday, May 16, 2008

Fine, I'll Post

I felt bad that Justin is the only one who really posts, so here I am.

Hmm, not much new happening with Ryan and I. Ryan is in finals, so he is studying his non-existant tushy off. Topic, when someone without a butt, works their butt off, is there an encave left in its place? Discuss!

While Ryan studies at home, I am a slave to the man and unfortunately have to go to work everyday. I do enjoy it most of the time and especially enjoy the benefits of full time employment, ie. paycheck, insurance, etc.

One new blessing in our lives (thank you Justin and Tyler) is our new/old Nintendo 64. We are having a blast playing MarioKart together! The games between us can get quite heated, but usually end with a good old fashioned pillow fight, so all is well. We've discovered that MarioKart is a good way to release our tensions from work and studying. Its awesome, I can't remember life without it.

I hope you all have fun at B&M's open house this weekend!

Later.

No comments: