Friday, May 16, 2008

this is just sad

ok so no one has posted anythingon the blog ever since march........that is just sad. No one has even commented on the weddings so i guess i will just have to. So on april 12th adam and tonya had a beautiful wedding on the sports court kristen caught the flowers.......amazingly of course she jumped like michael jordan to get them personnaly i thought karri would get them because she was the tallest. Also of course i cought the garder and wore it proudly on my head and for those who didnt see ill have to describe it for you thoroughly. adam nervous and sweating caustiously shot the garder peircing the wind as it stormed through the air. Just then the air picked it up and through it back near adam. instinctively i lunged ever part of my body and soul to it. Whats this another strange man is going for it ohhhhh nooooo. I i screamed to myself in my outstanding mind i must get that garder or my whole lifes purpose is ruined. He had a advantage because he was much larger than i was probably taller than goliath but that did not stop me oh no nothing could stop me. My body was hurling toward the garder like a arrow blazing towards its target. He was on the same missin it was me then him then me again. I though to myself i must through my hand down as fast as i have ever thrown it before. my hand almost on fire at its speed. Hit it the garder and wait..................YES ITS MINE!!!! he didnt have a chance. Im sure that he was on the verge of crying because of a little thirteen year old boy not even finished with puberty beat his sorry little but. It was the largest moment of triumph in the last century im sure. I could never let this down. This moment was true beauty. Justin prevails. HAHAHAHA!!!!! i laughed from the pit of my stomach like the mad scientist who had finally created Frankenstien. thats all bye

2 comments:

Rachey said...

Justin, this post encaptures almost everything that I adore about you. You are too ridiculously funny, I love you kid. Good luck finishing puberty.

RyGuy said...

man, I hope your balls never drop! I love you too much the way you are! That was the best blog post I've ever seen! Too bad only you, me and rachel will ever read it...