Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Our turn

Well, mel and I just read the activity on the blog which has been silent for months now. The video of Ryan was hilarious, i'm proud to say I saw that in person, though it looks more violent on the video because I know its coming when I watch it. Oh man, you got shook up!

Mel and I are about half way through our first of three homeless weeks as a new married couple. We can't move in to our condo until the 10th of June which means that for three weeks we are moving from house to house living out of suit cases and eating other peoples food. (I like that last one). We are just trying to figure out what items of furniture we have and need to get still. Getting married is a process that doesnt seem to end we're finding out. We thought the planning and stress would soften after the actual wedding day.

Mel starts work on the 2nd of June and I start school on the 23rd. We are excited to get back to a semi-normal lifestyle with schedules and a place to call home. 

More later....

1 comment:

Rachey said...

Hey, just a tip, when looking for furniture, IKEA is a newlyweds best friend! Good luck with everything, new job, school etc.